There are a lot of places in Thailand for you to go on a vacation. But if you don’t know where you should go, EDTguide would like to recommend you these pleasant places that will make you feel like you’re staying in Sapa of Vietnam. Waking up in the morning, feel fresh air of nature, and surrounded by beautiful mountains. Here, let’s take a look at the places that we would like you to see.
1. Lee Wine Rak Thai, Mae Hong Son
Lee Wine Rak Thai Resort is located among the tea plantations. Here, you will get a chance to feel and see morning fog and get to taste original Yunnan Chinese food. The resort is an earthen house Yunnan Chinese style that are build on hill terraces. Each house is named along each types of tea. And also the amenities are well-provided.
Starting price 935 Baht
Address: 3 Village No.6, Mok Champae sub-district, Muang Ma Hong Son district, Mae Hong Son province 58000, Thailand
Telephone: 08 1999 1889 , 08 9262 1335 , 08 9950 0955
2. Chasa Rak Thai Resort, Mae Hong SonChasa Rak Thai Resort is a lovely resort in Mae Hong Son. It is an earthen house on hill terraces with a beautiful early morning fog from the lake view to greet at your door.
Photo credit: เที่ยวแบบกรู (My Life is Journey)
Starting price 1,000 Baht
Address: 95 Village No.6 Mok Champae sub-district, Muang Mae Hong Son district, Mae Hong Son province 58000, Thailand
Telephone: 08 6118 2067, 08 5719 9399
3. Maesalong Mountain Home, Chiang RaiMaesalong Mountain Home used to be a farm stay guesthouse but it’s been renovated to a very comfortable resort with great service. Each house built from natural materials such as bamboo to make the guest feel warm atmosphere and also big cemented houses that suitable for tourists who come as a family.
Photo credit: Maesalong Mountain Home
Starting price 1,359 Baht
Address: 9 Village No.12, Chiangrai-Maefaluang Road, Maesalongnork sub-district, Mae Fa Luang district, Chiang Rai province 57110, Thailand
Telephone: 0 5376 5142 , 08 4611 9508
4. The Sense Resort View TalaymokThe Sense Resort View Talaymok is located on the hill so you can feel the morning fog from this resort with out having to drive around. You just wake up in your comfy room and feel the morning fog so close to your room.
Starting price 4,091 Baht
Address: 180 Village No.12, Campson-Khaokho Road, Khaokho sub-district, Khaokho district, Phetchabun province 67270, Thailand
Telephone: 08 6177 3566 , 08 1880 6142 , 08 1755 4342
5. Baan Mon MuanBaan Mon Muan is a villa located in the middle of mountains. There’re 8 villas and has been built on a hillside. This makes each villa gets different views and also as it’s designed to be able to receive natural fresh air, you can feel the fresh air from around the villa.
Starting price 3,500 Baht
Address: 175 Village No.2 Mae Rim- Samuang Road, Pong Yang sub-district, Mae Rim district, Chiang Mai 50180, Thailand
Telephone: 08 3318 6444 , 08 3318 6555
6. Katiliya Mountain Resort & SpaKatiliya Mountain Resrt & Spa is a resort that located on the hill with private, quiet atmosphere that is embraced by verdant forests. Every room is a suit room that you can see the view of the mountains. It’s located in the middle of tourist attraction area.
Photo credit: agodaStarting price 3,670 Baht
Address: 388/1 Village No. 4, Baan Mae Salong Nai, Pa Sang sub-district, Mae Chan district, Chiang Rai province 57110, Thailand
Telephone: 0 5360 3000
7. Baan See See Mountain View ResortBaan See See Mountain View Resort is a resort with relaxing atmosphere, located in Doi Mae Salong. The amenities are well-provided in every room. The Resort is also very close to many tourist attractions.
Photos credit: agoda
Starting price 1,020 Baht
Address: 18/3 Village No.1, Chiang Rai- Mae Fa Luang Road, Mae Salong Nok sub-dsiatrict, Mae Fa Luang district, Chiang Rai province 57110, Thailand
Telephone: 08 1882 8463 , 0 5376 5053 , 0 5376 5283
8. Baan Hom Muen LiBaan Hom Muen Li is designed as Yunan Chiness villa style. It’s located I Doi Mae Salong. The view is great, especially you can see the panoramic view just from your room. With a very nice atmosphere you can feel the winter breeze or just watch the sunrise and beautiful views.
Photo credit: บ้านหอมหมื่นลี้ ดอยแม่สลอง
Starting price 1,200 Baht
Address: 90/1 Mae Salong Nok sub-district, Mae Fa Luang district, Chinag Rai province 57110, Thailand
Telephone: 08 4045 8031
9. Chiang Rai Valley ResortChiang Rai Valley Resort @ Doi Hom Pha is more than just a resort that tourists just come and stay. But the view here is breathtaking. And there’re interesting activities for customers to do such as, they can try to be farmers to pick or grow graphs, tea, making wine by using French standard, and there’s also huge tea factory. Staying here will make you see and be impressed in every corner of your visit.
Photo credit: www.doihomfharesort.com
Starting price 2,850 Baht
Address: 23 Village No.9, Patueng sub-district, Mae Chan district, Chiang Rai province 57110, Thailand
Telephone: 0 5391 8440, 0 5360 2732
10. Angkhang Nature ReortAngkhang Nature Resort is like the door to gorgeous nature. You can have fun riding a mountain bike, trekking along the scenic views of nature, riding mule for an adventure that will take you around the nature routs and bird watching that you will see some rare species of birds. Moreover, you can enjoy eating all delicious food while you’re absorbing the beauty of mountains and nature here.
Photo credit: Angkhang Nature Resort
Starting price: 2,160 Baht
Address: 1/1 Village No.5, Mae Ngon sub-district, Fang district, Chiang Mai province 50320, Thailand
Telephone: 0 5345 0111, 0 5345 0112, 0 5345 0113