Let’s not stick with the same old style of drinking coffee but hold your special someone’s hand to the new atmosphere of coffee drinking and enjoy eating some delicious bakeries while relaxing with beautiful views of the sea around Hua Hin-Pranburi. We guarantee that each café will give you a nice atmosphere, good bakeries and as quiet as there’re just you and your lover.
1. Living Room Bistro & Wine Bar, Hua Hin
Living Room Bistro & Wine Bar Hua Hin is both restaurant and coffee café with a romantic atmosphere that you can chill on Hua Hin beach. The restaurant has been renovated from a 2 levels house and divided to 2 zones which are indoor and outdoor. For an indoor, it is decorated in vintage style and for an outdoor area is a beachfront area.
Photos credit : 30 Blogger
Address : 3/1 Soi Hua Hin, 51 Petchkasem Road, Hua Hin district, Prachuab Khiri Khan province, 77110, Thailand
Telephone : 0 3253 0487 , 08 3791 0222 , 08 6377 2228
Website : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Living-Room-Bistro
2. Baan Ka Fae Hua HinBaan Ka Fae Hua Hin is a seaside coffee café with great atmosphere. The café is in white tone which contrasts with green grassland that leads you to the beach. In beachfront zone is decorated with white tables and chairs. And at the side zones of the café, there’re awnings and brown chairs for customers to use as a shelter to avoid the rain or heat. These sides are perfect for chilling and looking at the sea view in breezy wind from the sea. And on the beach zone, this is best for spending tine taking pictures and absorbing the evening breeze of the sea.
Photos credit: Baan Ka Fae Hua Hin
Address: 1417/4 Petchkasem Road, Hua Hin district, Prachuab Khiri Khan province, 77110, Thailand
Telephone: 09 9646 3646
3. Baan Glai Wang, Hua HinBaan Glai Wang, Hua Hin is a coffee café with relaxing atmosphere which is very close to the beach. The café is a 2 levels house that decorated with simple seaside house style. The coffee here is well-selected which makes pleasant aroma, rich and tender taste of coffee.
Address: 11 Soi 51, Naeb Kehardt Road, Hua Hin district, Prachuap Khiri Khan province 77110, Thailand
Telephone: 0 3253 1260 , 0 3253 1261
4. Ob-Oon BakeryOb-Oon Bakery is a French bread and bakery shop style. A small bakery shop that is divided in to eating zone and display counter zone with variety of homemade daily fresh bakeries that you can pick as much as you like.
Photos credit Facebook: putahracsa
Address: 22/65 Naeb Kehardt Road, Hua Hin sub-district, Hua Hin district, Prachuap Khiri Khan province 77110, Thailand
Telephone: 0 3253 1470
5. Cha Bar CoffeeCha Bar Coffee is a coffee café that you can chill out at the seaside of Pak Nam Pran beach. It is an opened- air café to make you feel the gentle breeze of the sea, with wooden furniture inside makes the place looks like it takes you to period time. This place is best for chilling in the afternoon with delicious cake and sipping coffee and look at the sea view.
Photos credit Facebook: Chabar Coffee At PaknampranAddress: Pechkasem Road, Pak Nam Pran sub-district, Pran Buri district, Prachuap Khiri Khan, 77220, Thailand
Telephone: 08 6626 4403
6. Ka Fae Khang Baan (Coffee Next Door), Hua HinKa Fae Khang Baan (Coffee Next Door) Hua Hin is a house painted in yellow, located among the trees which makes it noticeable. The place is divided to 2 zones, indoor and outdoor. There’re tables for chilling and the terrace outside with tables for you to chill in the middle of beautiful trees and a small pond. With this refreshing atmosphere is perfect for you to relax while sipping good coffee.
Photos credit: www.busbuddythailand.com
Address: 31/23 Soi Hua Hin 83, Petchkasem Road, Nong Kae sub-district, Hua Hin district, Prachuap Khiri Khan 77110, Thailand
Telephone: 0 3252 1287
7. Coffee PranCoffe Pran is a coffee café with warm atmosphere that the owner has decorated an old house to be as a chic coffee café for people to stop for a break after a long drive. Inside is decorated in bright orange tone and pictures of places that the owner loved from visiting those places.
Photos credit: http://coffeepran.multiply.com
Adress: 203 Village No.1 Pecthkasem Road, Khao Noi sub-district, Pranburi district, Prachuab Khiri Khan province 77120, Thailand
Telephone: 0 3265 1849 , 08 5817 2770
8. The Coffee Club, Hua HinThe Coffe Club, Hua Hin is a relaxing place for you to get some drinks. Inside is decorated with simple style with variety of drink, food and appetizer menus for you to order as you like.
Photos credit Facebook: The Coffee Club Thailand
Address: Nares Damri Road, Hua Hin sub-district, Hua Hin district, Prachuab Khiri Khan province 77110, Thailand
Telephone: 0 3253 2055
9. Ley Cafe Coffee & RestaurantLey Cafe Coffee & Restaurant is a small café that is locate inside the Fresta Resort. The café is painted in white which makes it looks clean. All tables and chairs are placed under the shade of big trees, decorated with colorful cushions. You can enjoy eating Thai and European food, drinks and also homemade bakeries here.
Photos credit Facebook: leycafepranburi
Address: 169/5 Village No. 3 Pak Nam Pran sub-district, Pranburi district, Prachuab Khiri Khan province 77220, Thailand
Telephone: 0 3263 0564 , 08 6611 4260
10. PranberryPranberry is a small restaurant with relaxing atmosphere located in Pranberry Bed& Breakfast, serves variety of Thai food, western foods and also deserts.
Photo credit facebook: Pranberry
Adress: Village No. 3, Liab Had Nare Suan Road, Pak Nam Pran sub-district, Pranburi district, Prachuab Khiri Khan province 77220, Thailand
Telephone: 08 1307 2213 , 08 1850 8778 , 08 6789 8033 , 081752 0229